Sangria is a famous drink originated in Spain, usually consisting of wine, chopped fruit, sweetener and a small amount of alcohol. This drink is very popular with both Spaniards and Portuguese. Sangria comes from “Sangre”, Spanish for “blood”, because the red color is the characteristic of this drink. Someone has compared Sangria as the woman in love: sweet, fascinating, and very passionate. Sangria has hundreds of different recipes, depending on the taste and taste of each person, which is varied in many ways. Chiasewiki.com guide you how to mix some of the most popular and delicious Sangria. If you are a fan of alcoholic beverages, do not miss out on these great Sangria recipes
How to make Sangria Flora Mexico
* Ingredients to Prepare Mexican Fruit Sangria
To make four cups Mexican Fruit Sangria, you need to prepare the following ingredients
– A bottle of red wine
– 250 ml Brandy wine
– Four fresh oranges
– A lemon
– A fresh apple
– A fresh pear
– A bottle of soda water
– A cocktail shaker
– Four glasses of chilled glass
* How to mix
– Orange is washed. One fruit is kept in a slice and cut into thin slices and filtered. The other three fruits are then dipped in orange juice and filtered out.
– Lemon is kept the skin and cut into thin slices and filter out all the seeds.
– Wash the apple, keep the shell and cut into pieces and remove the apple core and apple.
– Wash, peel and cut into small pieces and filter out the core and pear seeds because pear is not good for health.
– Pour red wine, brandy, orange juice, orange slices, lemon juice, apple slices and pears into a cocktail shaker and shake for about a minute. Then pour the mixture into a large jar, cover the jar and put the jar with soda water and glass jars in the refrigerator for a few hours (or overnight for the best) to cool the mixture.
– When the mixture of cool Sangria is taken out of the refrigerator and poured into four glass, add soda water to the glass and stir a few then stir.