Virgin Mint Lemonade is a perfect breakthrough for a hot summer day, Virgin Mint Lemonade is really simple to prepare in a short time. You only need sugar, lemon juice, water and some mint leaves are crushed. You will have to make syrup with sugar and two glasses of water, then combine the lemon juice and the remaining water. Put in a glass of mint leaves and mocktail. If you want to add alcohol, use with vodka.
– 1 teaspoon of white wine
– 1 lemon peel, thin sliced
– 1 lemon green peel, sliced thin
– 4-5 mint leaves
– 2 tablespoons sugar
How to make:
– Prepare a simple syrup mixture by mixing two sugar cane mixes with 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. Then put in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt sugar. In addition, you need to make a large bowl of syrup with this ratio of sugar: water is 1: 1 for later use.
– When you have finished syrup in a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon of white wine. Next, add the mint leaves and use a light spoon. Add a few slices of lemon peel and lemon peel into the glass.
– Add a little wine and leave the cocktail for a few minutes so the flavor can mix. You can add some wine and lemon if you like. A lemon and mint of Sangria cocktail is suitable for parties or romantic evening.